This past weekend was wonderful!!! What more joy can a parent have than when a child chooses to be baptized? We were lucky enough to have Tom's parents and Grandma come down from Alberta and his sister came from California, we also had my parents, one of my sisters and her family and my grandparents come. Kylie looked so beautiful all dressed in white. The service was so nice! Tom's mom and my dad spoke and they both did a wonderful job (A Huge Thank You to both of you). Haylie practiced and practiced so she could play the piano while Kylie and Tom changed into their dry clothes. From what I hear she did wonderful! Afterwords we had a little family barbecue in the back yard. We had so much fun catching up with everyone. I think one of my favorite parts of the weekend was when we were having family scriptures and it was our little family and Tom's parents and grandma and sister joined us. I'm so grateful that they all made the effort to come and stay with us.
I will post pictures when and if I can ever get my computer and Chelsie's SD card to like each other. Every time I try it freezes up on me. Until then enjoy these few.
My dad gave Kylie this blanket to remind her of the comfort the Holy Ghost can giver her. She loves it and takes it every where (even soccer games in 90 degree weather).

Everyone enjoying dinner!


Tom's sister made this adorable Teddy Bear Cake dressed in white. It tasted almost as good as it looked!!!!
3 comments:
What a wonderful occasion! I love that teddy bear cake...you need to give some details on how that was made. Your girls are beautiful!
I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized! Time sure does go by too fast!
I know it's past due, Kylie congrats and God Bless!
Post a Comment