Thursday, July 24, 2008

Small Happenings!!!

This past week we had the opportunity to go see a bug guy at the Library to end their "Catch the Reading Bug" summer program. The kids had lots of fun until the guy pulled out his live tarantula!!! The girls we 10 feet away and had terrified looks on their faces. All I can say is I'm not a bug person and I don't like them any where near me!!!!
Then we had the opportunity to have Tom's brother Chris and his wife and five kids stay a day and a half with us (or close to that). The girls had fun watching girly movies, staying up late, painting, eating ice cream and of course the water slide! The boys enjoyed playing outside (pulling most of the toys out of the garage), playing game boys, the water slide, and especially the Wii!!! Thanks so much Chris and Ann for spending some of your vacation with us. The kids had a blast and miss their cousins already!!!




On another note...we had small breakthrough with Tate tonight. As you may know he doesn't eat anything. We've been making him go to bed hungry because he won't eat his dinner. Well, we changed our rule a little, he can't leave the table until he eats at least one bite of dinner (at which time he can have anything he wants). Well we have had success with rice and mashed potatoes, with much fighting, and feeding him ourselves, little tiny baby bites, which he then swallows a ton of water to wash it down, gagging the whole time of course. But, tonight I told him if he ate one bite of a chicken nugget I would let him have a pudding. Without any fight what so ever he ate half of the nugget, without any gagging either. Maybe he is finally learning to try new things or pudding is his weakness!!!

2 comments:

Quiggle said...

My kids would have loved to see the bugs. I am not much of a bug fan, but they love it.
Your scrap pages are so cute. Do you do them digital?

Anonymous said...

right hand side has lovely budding tits, chubby too slo she would have a nice meatypussy, i love a meaty one on a kid so good to fingerfuck