All about me -- Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? happily attached
B. BEST FRIEND? My wonderful understanding forgiving husband!
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake!
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Depends on the week
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Bed, pillow, and blanket!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? blue and purple
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? candy bars
H. HOMETOWN? the land of NAPOLEON DYNAMITE...not quite...but close enough!
I. INDULGENCE? A good book
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July, I'm really tired of cold weather
K. KIDS? 4 young kids and 1 big one I call my husband
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? my family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? Sept. 6
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 sisters, one younger, one older and 1 brother, deceased
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. Apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Snakes, children getting severely hurt or sick
Q. QUOTE: Life's what you make it!
R. REASON TO SMILE: hugs or kisses from kids or Tom
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Spider man in our house
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Holly, Anthony, Heather, Tawnia, Korryn
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: Hmmmm. let me think on that one a while
V. VEGETABLES? Depends on my mood?
W. WORST HABIT? not sure I want to share this one, have any guesses
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? anything I didn't cook!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius
And a picture...just because. My little monkeys thought it would be fun to steal cookies from the cookie jar while mom was busy else where.


1 comment:
It was fun learning some more things about you. I love the picture. Were you blogging when they did that?! :)
Post a Comment