Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Fever

Okay is spring ever going to come??? I wanted to cry so bad when I woke up this morning and there was a fresh blanket of snow on the ground. I'm not a good gardener but I'm ready to be out planting and watching things grow, okay mainly weeds at my house, but that is still something.

Tate got his new set of teeth put in again today. Poor guy is so tired of the dentist and starts to cry as soon as we pull in the parking lot. But as soon as we are inside he is very brave and walks right to the back and does everything the dentist says . And he doesn't even cry while we are there he doesn't even make a sound, even though they are hurting him. He will just squeeze my hand every time it hurts him. What a tough boy.

Then there is Kaden, who idolizes his brother, telling him "Good boy Tate" It was adorable.

No comments: