
Do you ever have those days where your kids seem to be against you know matter what you do? Monday was one of those days. Tom was out of town so Kylie decided to use that has her excuse to scream from 7:15 till 8:50 when we had to push her out of the van and
Haylie had to practically drag her into school. (One day she will like school right?) Then I get home and the boys pretty much start where she left off. So, I decided to go shopping. Usually they are pretty good when we go shopping so I figured if I go out and get them out of the house maybe they will be better, right. Wrong, at least for
Kaden who seemed to cry the majority of the time we were out. He wouldn't stay in the cart, he seemed to be climbing out of it no matter where I put him in it and he cried most of the time, until he sees a "
Spiderman" hat. Then all I hear is
spiderman,
spiderman,
spiderman, you get the idea right. I tried walking away multiple times but that only made the screaming worse so I lost the battle, gave in and bought him is
Spiderman hat, and of course you can't just by one kid a hat you have to buy both kids a hat. The day seemed to go much better once
Kaden was home and asleep in his bed. Sometimes all day needs to be nap time. For me!!!
JK
Chelsie who was with me shopping may think that it wasn't that bad, but my nerves were shot by 7:30 that morning and I still had all day long to be a single mom. Oh the joy!!! Do you ever fill bed time won't ever come for the kids?
If you have any ideas on how to have perfect children who never seem to cry, throw temper tantrums over nothing or something, let me know!!!
I do love my kids and they are the greatest joy in my life but I'm entitled to a bad day every once in awhile right?
4 comments:
That is hilarious...because it wasn't me. We have a few of those "tantrum" items at our house as well. I love it when you feel getting out for a break and kids make it to be anything but that. The joys of motherhood. We have Maycie now convinced that if she sees something, she says, "Maybe ask Santa" because she knows that is what we will say. So, she is already extremely excited about Christmas and it's only March.
Hey, I love your blog! Looks like you guys are doing great in Utah. Now I can check in on you and see what your family is up to:)
At our house, Tantrums are called "The Home Depot Special". It's a long story but Dixon's worst tantrum was when we were in Home Depot, so it kinda got dubbed at that. I love reading your posts and your kids are so stinkin' adorable!!!
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only "mom" who has problems when "dad" is out of town. To make it a little easier at our house, we try to do something that we wouldn't normally do if dad were home (like have breakfast for dinner). Sometimes this type of thing helps, other times, bedtime comes REALLY early!
Post a Comment