Saturday, March 22, 2008

Being Sneaky

Today was a beautiful sunny 40 degree day!!! (And yes 40 degrees is warm here). So the kids decided they wanted to go to the park that is near our house. While I was putting Kaden's shoes on he tried to put a little bell in his ear. I promptly told him we don't put things in our ears. I then noticed Tate crawling slowly and sneakily toward Kaden. When he got close to Kaden he whispered "Yes we do Kaden, we put things in our ears". The little stinker...I wonder what else he tells Kaden to do that I'm actually unaware of. That is all I need is an emergency room visit for something stuck in one of their ears.
All in all it has been a good day. Tom finally made it home late last night after being out of town all week. I think I can justly say that this was the worst week I've had when he has been out of town. Hopefully any more trips he may have will go a little more smoothly. It was no fun having soccer practice, Pack Meeting (yes, I'm in scouts again), and a class that I wanted to go to all over lapping each other in time on the same night. He seemed to be gone the only week that I had something going on every single night of the week. But I somehow managed. I don't know how single moms do it. Okay, I will stop complaining now.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AUDIRE!!! Your kids are giants! I can remember when you and I were that age playing together.
They are SO adorable! I just want to smooch ALL of them!