Kaden turned 5 yesterday! He is such a sweet boy who brings much laughter and joy to our family. He is always "hopping". We've challenged him multiple times to just "walk" down the stairs and he just can't do it, he has to jump. For his birthday he wanted to go to McDonald's with his friends! I think I can handle that!!!
Kaden LOVES to play the Wii (and that might be an understatement) so we gave into his addiction and got him the Donkey Kong Country Returns game. He loves it.

When I got done decorating his cake I asked him if this was how he wanted it. His reply, yes, Can I eat it now. Remind me again why I spend forever decorating something that will be eaten really fast and not appreciated for the work I did.

Kaden and his friends at McDonalds!

At his first soccer game (the day before his bday) he scored 3 goals. He was so excited. He kept asking me the rest of the day when his next game was!

He is so excited to be 5. He can finally play soccer, tball, and he is signed up for kindergarten. Now if August would just get here because he is tired of waiting.
We Love You Bud!
3 comments:
Your kids are growing fast! they all look like they have great birthdays!! The cakes you make are awesome!! I'm always sad when no one will even taste the cake I took forever on...they just don't like cake.
happy birthday!
It's a big birthday month at your house. Great job on the cakes! Hope all is going good for you guys!
Post a Comment