Hey Audrie, I like looking through your blog. You look great and your family is so beautiful and just perfect.
When I saw this posting about your brother's birthday, I thought you might appreciate my memory of this. I clearly remember hearing about the accident. I was living in Florida for the summer with my sister. I was just sick for you and your family and couldn't imagine something more difficult to bear.
He must be accomplishing some amazing things and won't it be wonderful to see him again? Colette
3 comments:
WOW! I can't believe it. I still remember that cute face. :)
Happy Birthday Jordan, still remember that cute little kid, I miss him too.
Hey Audrie,
I like looking through your blog. You look great and your family is so beautiful and just perfect.
When I saw this posting about your brother's birthday, I thought you might appreciate my memory of this. I clearly remember hearing about the accident. I was living in Florida for the summer with my sister. I was just sick for you and your family and couldn't imagine something more difficult to bear.
He must be accomplishing some amazing things and won't it be wonderful to see him again?
Colette
Post a Comment