
While there I was reminded of many things that I need to work on such as: * Follow Promptings with exactness
* We are all MAGNIFICENT and we are doing well (Jeffery R. Holland) I need to quit being so judgmental about myself
* Faith has a short shelf life and we have to keep working at it to keep it
* We are all Noble ones of the most High
* Don't Gossip
* Don't nag ourselves about our failures, go to your knees, ask for His help, then stand up and get to work.
* We are nothing doesn't mean nothing. Nothing = powerless. We are nothing (powerless) without God!
* Christ heals us when there is no cure, He heals our hearts.
*It is good to laugh and find joy and happiness in our life.
All of the presenters had amazing stories and made me appreciate my life and my trials that I have to face so much more.
Tom asked if my day Saturday was a long one (I was gone from 8:00-4:00), my answer "It wasn't long enough" It was so good to laugh, cry, and be uplifted and ready to face what ever may come my way.
Thanks for all the fun girls!


1 comment:
I love Elder Holland's talks...he just speaks to me. I just commented on Chelsie's blog how beautiful you all are!
Post a Comment