Then we hurried home so we could go to bed before Santa came.
The kids were so exhausted from staying at my parents that they actually slept in until 7:20, unfortunately for me I was up at 6:00 so I enjoyed the peaceful morning with the lights on and a book until everyone decided to join me.
Haylie was finally given the DS that she has wanted for years and years. Kylie got her Chixos that she had wanted, Tate got things that he wanted yet never informed anyone of exactly what he wanted, and Kaden finally relieved his Gator Golf that he had been begging for. We had a relaxing day playing and putting things together. Then my parents came to deliver the lockers and we enjoyed a nice little Christmas dinner. What a wonderful day!!!


2 comments:
Looks like a good time! My parents were talking about these little lockers~they are so cute. You'll have to take a picture of them opened so we can see what's inside them!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I love those little lockers. So cute!
Post a Comment