Saturday, January 16, 2010

Check off #8

on my goal list. Chelsie and I decided to make a new bag while our hubbies were off having a guy night! So it took a little longer than we expected, and is more complicated than the square/rectangle blankets that is all I ever make, but I think it turned out pretty good. It has six pockets and will hopefully be sturdy enough to fill without falling apart!
Before:
Finished product:

12 comments:

Ginger said...

To quote a good friend: "ME LIKEY!" I have a total bag thing going on, though, so I would probably be in trouble if I got yet another one!

-Melissa- said...

That is really cute!!

Hollie said...

You lady's are so talented. I wish I could just make a bag like that. Very cute!

Saville Family said...

Awesome! I'm so in need of a new purse~my husband just doesn't understand!

Fonzareli said...

so dang cute! love it!!

Jen said...

That is really, really cute!

Kristi Clinger said...

That is cute!

Kristi Clinger said...

Are you taking orders?

Tami Grocholl said...

Cute-Cute! Stephanie saw this and is jealous-she thought she might like to try to make one; what did you use for a pattern?

Heather said...

You did a great job; it's very cute. I need to learn how to sew now!

Quiggle said...

I really wish I had "skills" on a sewing machine!

The O'Briens said...

That is really cute!