Monday, October 5, 2009

This weekend was a wonderful uplifting weekend! I love conference and being able to hear (not just read) words from latter day prophet and apostles! I loved David A. Bednar's talk on Love and expressing and showing our love to others. I also laughed so hard when he talked about being consistent with his boys in having Family Prayer, Family Scripture, and Family Home Evening. I am afraid though he might of given my kids a new one to fight over "HE/SHE IS BREATHING MY AIR" we've never had that one yet! I also enjoyed Deiter F. Uchtdorf when he said "Love should be our walk and our talk". Sister Ann M. Dibb's talk hit me when she told the story of people who were in an accident and they had safety equipment but chose not to use it. It made me wonder how many times I forget or just don't use the safety equipment Heavenly Father has blessed me with. And I LOVED the power that Jeffrey R. Holland spoke with of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. It was an inspiring, uplifting, and much need weekend! And I can't wait for the Ensign to come out with the talks so I can see what else I can learn and gain from these inspired men and women.

For those who would like to see it who didn't have the chance or are wondering what I'm taking about go to http://lds.org/conference/display/0,5234,23-1,00.html to find out!

No comments: