
Tom and I and some friends got together to have a night away from the kiddos and we did a mystery dinner. Our theme was "Panic at the Prom"!!! I actually fit into my prom dress I wore 15 years ago, I'm not sure whether to be excited that I've lost enough weight to fit in it or if I should be sad that I was this big back then (okay not quite this big, it was a lot tighter than I remember it being). My character was Jemma who so badly wanted to be popular, but just wasn't and Tom's character was Thomas who was a computer geek who loved Star Trek!!! We had a lot of fun and had a lot of laughs and a lot of yummy food!!! Thanks Jen for the idea and the entertainment, thanks Melissa for the house and food, and Kenzie for the yummy cake and a Big Thanks to the guys who were troopers and humored us wife's and gave us all a great time!!!!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun night! I remember doing one of these mystery dinner nights and it was definately a neat experience. And about the prom dress, don't worry about "how big I was back when" and embrace the "look how big I'm NOT now".
Good fun times...
That really was a blast!
I am dying over Tom's swine picture. That is so funny!
Post a Comment