Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday

To my brother who passed away in 1996, he would be 18 today. I can't believe how long it has been, and yet I still miss him dearly. He was the light of our lives being the only brother we had. I know my boys (and girls) would just adore him if he was still around. How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father who has made eternal families possible and that I know I will be able to see my brother again!!! Love you and miss you Jordan, Happy Birthday!
Sorry about the fuzzy picture, this was a school picture taken shortly before the accident (horses, I hate them, sorry if you love them). It was also taken before the age of digital cameras and my scanner doesn't work the best.

2 comments:

Saville Family said...

He looks a lot like Bruce there..cute little toe-head he was!Hugs to you and to Uncle Bruce and Aunt Vera. What fond memories I have of your family!

Jen said...

What a darling little guy. I can see a little bit of your boys in him.