Monday, September 28, 2009

Ahhhh........


Yesterday we decided to take a little drive up the canyon and enjoy some of the beautiful fall weather that Heavenly Father has so abundantly blessed us with. All I can say is "I love fall" and my boys love rocks and sticks!

5 comments:

Saville Family said...

I just turned green with envy! How I miss turning leaves and pine trees....Love the new banner picture~you two look great. Have a great Conference Weekend.

-Melissa- said...

That is one thing I miss about Utah. I miss the fall leaves. Great pictures!

The O'Briens said...

The colors are amazing, the pics are great! You all take great pics!

Melissa said...

I love fall too. Beautiful weather and I can pull up all of my sad plants and flowers.

Jen said...

We live in a beautiful place. Those a great pictures. I hope there is color left in the mtns after this week's weather.