Friday, June 12, 2009

I CAN DO IT!!!

Tate decided today that he wanted to try and ride his bike with no training wheels. He tried for a few minutes, did quite well, but then decided he wanted his training wheels back on. Well this afternoon he wanted to try again. I helped him one time and that was it. He has it down, he can even start by himself. He is still wobbly at times but he is doing amazing for less than 5 minutes of help. Now if Kaden would only potty train that easy and fast!

8 comments:

Lauralyn said...

Audrey,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your kids have gotten bigger, but they look so much the same. I'd know them anywhere. Thanks also for linking to my Aunt and Uncle's blog (Earl and Ginger) on your side bar. I didn't have that one, so thanks! I think it's totally funny to come across it through someone else.

Lauralyn

Lauralyn said...

It's so funny that you're related to Ginger. Earl is my mom's brother. It cracks me up that we had discussed the people in my dad's family that you knew, but never sorted this one out. :)

Lauralyn

Fonzareli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

Audrie,
I've given you a lovely blog award. Check out my blog for details.

Jen said...

So cute! Way to go Tate! Hey, thanks for taking my nursery class today. I hope they weren't too crazy. Have a good week!!!

Saville Family said...

Way to go Tate! Wish my 5 year old was that willing...he's still nervous.

-Melissa- said...

Way to go Tate! Just in time for summer.

The O'Briens said...

Way to go Tate!