Saturday, May 30, 2009

Father Son Camp Out

Tom took the boys to our Ward Father Son Camp out last night. They all had fun. Kaden said he didn't have fun until I asked him about the wagon. He then smirked and wouldn't quit talking, so I think that translate into having fun. Tate also had the privilege of having his fake teeth fall out while eating a cookie. The poor boy has had such bad luck with his 2 front teeth. Maybe one day the permanent ones will grow in and we won't have any more problems. "Maybe"
While the boys were gone me and the girls had fun too. We went to a movie, went out to eat, did a little shopping, had ice cream sundaes, etc.... We just might have to plan more of these father son camp outs!!!

1 comment:

The O'Briens said...

Sounds like everyone had fun all around!

Sorry I have been out of the loop, I feel worn down even before our vacation starts. I will have to play catch up when we get back!