So exciting! It can be your third honeymoon...or fourth(I've lost count): you've been to South America, Canada, now Alaska~what's next for you globe trotters?
Okay, so you haven't been so South America...where have you two been? I remember reading one where you tagged along one of his business trips~was it puerto rico?
Been there a long time ago and don't wish to go back as of right now(19 years up there is enough LOL). It is one of the most beautiful places! Sure hope you have a ton of fun!!
9 comments:
Can I come? I won't tell anyone!! Hee Hee. Sounds fun!!
I'd be more excited for you if it wasn't so stickin cold right now!
Next time we are definately not going to be left out of the fun! We are jealous and seriously considered it, but well... maybe next year. :)
So exciting! It can be your third honeymoon...or fourth(I've lost count): you've been to South America, Canada, now Alaska~what's next for you globe trotters?
I'm soooo jealous:)...........
Okay, so you haven't been so South America...where have you two been? I remember reading one where you tagged along one of his business trips~was it puerto rico?
I'm jealous!!!!!
Have fun!
Been there a long time ago and don't wish to go back as of right now(19 years up there is enough LOL). It is one of the most beautiful places! Sure hope you have a ton of fun!!
How fun!!
Post a Comment