Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Days

For Spring Break we went to the local Baby Animal Days. The kids had a blast. Tate and Kylie loved holding and petting all the animals they could. Their favorite part I think was the cute cuddly baby bunnies. They enjoyed it so much we had (or do I mean had the privilege) of going back again the next day. I even let my kids do something I never thought I would let them do....ride a pony. (For those that don't know my brother died in a horse accident and I'm very, very anti-horses ever since) But as Kylie put it..."These are smaller and they are tied up so they can only go in a circle so we will be okay." Kylie loved it and went on them 3 times. Tate and Haylie didn't get the courage to go until it was almost time to go home on the second day. Kaden was silly and when ever he would get near an animal, he would get a little scared and then start talking like a baby. Crazy boy!

1 comment:

The O'Briens said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!