Kaden has this awesome grumpy face he likes to pull when he isn't getting things his way "right now". He usually has his hands on his hips also. I've tried and tried to get a picture of it but when he sees the camera he stops. Well I finally got a somewhat close picture of what I see most of the day. The sad thing is I love it and it makes me laugh so I don't think it affects me like he thinks it should.


I think I need to blow this picture up big and hang it somewhere for all to see to remind me and my girls that they actually do like each other sometimes and that even though it feels like all the do is fight, it is actually only some of the time.

Tate is officially registered for kindergarten. He is so excited and can't wait (and doesn't understand why he has to wait) till August when he can go.
3 comments:
I don't get to register Emilie for Kindergarten till the beginning of May. Emilie is very excited. Cute pictures of all the kids, my how they have grown!
Aug. is a long time away for a kid, well hey even for me...
I really love the picture of the girls. Deep down I know they love each other.
where'd you go??? It been a couple weeks since posting!
Post a Comment