Kylie is sick so she stayed home yesterday and watched the Inauguration of Pres. Obama with me. She was asking me who got to live in the White House with him. So I told her and without skipping a beat she said "I'll let you come and see me when I live in the White House". Of all my kids she is the last one I would have thought would want to live in the White House.
Haylie doesn't want to ever run for President because she would be too sad if she lost the race.

I love the things our kids think of and the way their minds work!
Now if we can all just get over the stomach flu life would be great!
3 comments:
the flu, yuck. You should check out the letter the Bush Twins wrote to the Obama girls-live at the White House. There is a link to it on todayshow.com. What child doesn't dream of living at the white house?
I can't wait for this fever bug that's in my house to go away. It started w/ Kenna, then Charly and now Kenna again. Is the winter season over yet?
Love the things are kiddos say! Hope you all are back to being better.
Post a Comment