Last Thursday Haylie's coach was talked into canceling practice and having a sleighing party instead. I was worried that Kaden would freeze and complain the whole time. I was wrong. He had a blast and wanted to go again and again. Even when it started raining and turned freezing cold he wanted to keep on going and he threw a nice little fit when I made him get in the van. Of course I just had to get the van stuck about 1 minute after Tom had left, to make the night a little more fun and memorable. Just my luck! Luckily there were 2 wonderful people who helped me and a van full of kids get out. All in all the kids had a blast and maybe I've learned not to drive into snow that I can't get out of. And then again maybe I didn't we'll have to wait and see.
4 comments:
Corinne will be so jealous. She is missing the snow, and our hot tub, oh that cold white stuff!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. We took the boys sledding for the first time while we were in Utah. They loved it!
Those pictures all look really fun. It makes me appreciate the snow a little more.
How fun! Something you can't do in Dallas.
Post a Comment