Saturday, December 6, 2008

WE DID IT!!!

Today I officially have met my goal weight!!!! (At least my first goal weight) Tom and I have been on a diet for awhile and we have both lost 35 pounds give or take a pound. We were both so close to our goal and then Halloween and Thanksgiving came (and they weren't nice to us, darn Holidays). In the words of Haylie "YEA ME" for both of us. Wish us luck on the next 10 pounds that we have decided to lose, since we both made a weight that we never thought we would make!!!

Sorry no before and after pics we didn't take any before, but the picture on the side was taken a week ago so it could be the after picture if you would like.

Bring on Christmas and New Years we can do it!!!!

10 comments:

Saville Family said...

Good job you two! I keep saying I will get going, but alas, willpower I have none. Tell us what you did and share your secrets!

The O'Briens said...

Way to go!!! I wish I could to stick to something!

Jen said...

Congratulations! How do you get the kids to eat healthy? I love your new family picture!

Fonzareli said...

That is AWESOME!!! I need to get moving. You're an inspiration and you both look GR8!

Hillery said...

Congrats that is so AWESOME!! I need to totally buckle down and get it done! I would love to lose all that weight! Having 4 kids have not been good on my body at all!! So Congrats and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Christine said...

Way to go!! Will you share your secrets, please? Also send your willpower, too. I think I lost mine back in 1995 (the year my 2nd child was born!!)

-Melissa- said...

Way to go guys!

Angie said...

Way to go Audrie. You guys are awesome. Hope you guys are doing good and have a great holiday season!

Jen said...

Yea Audrie! You did it! Good work!

ldttex said...

Amazing how it helps when bobth of you are on board! Congrats to both of you!

Laurie