10. I love the way Haylie never gives up when she puts her mind to it. She has decided to do 100 juggles with the soccer ball and she is up to 99.
9. I love that Kylie no longer fights me to go to school. She has an awesome teacher, great friends, and she is loving life.
8. I love that no matter what Tate has he will share it. And he usually shares it before anyone has to ask him.
7. I love how Kaden says I love you mom, sleep tight, sweet dreams over and over every night before bed.
6. I love the unexpected hugs and "I love you"
5. I love that they can get their own snacks even if they leave the majority of it smashed all over the floor for me to clean up.
4. I love how excited they get when they hear the garage open and know that Daddy is home (and mom gets a BREAK)!
3. I love 8:00 p.m. because they all go to bed so good and the house is quiet and clean for a few hours.
2. I love their imaginations and that they can play with one thing for a long time.
1. I love the giggles, laughter and the love they all share when they are playing good together.

I'm so grateful for my 4 wonderful children. I've got the best kids in the world. Don't get me wrong they stress me out at times and make me want to pull my out hair occasionally too, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!
I tag Melissa Y, Jen C, Heather, and Sheri S. have fun girls!!!!


3 comments:
about the craft for scouts. Too much money, and all I had to do was tie a bow on top. The lady already had the nativity on there.
visit my new blog
mssaville.blogspot.com
I can't log into hotmail at the moment.
Post a Comment