Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged by Tawnia

20 Years ago I was 10 years old, in 4th grade and didn't quite care much for my teacher.

10 years ago I was celebrating my 1 year anniversary with my wonderful eternal companion. I was also working at Tyco in Logan and we were both attending USU.

5 years ago I was living in McKinney, Texas where we had learn to love it and the people there. I currently had 2 kids and was pregnant with my 3rd.
3 years ago I was turning into a soccer mom with 2 kids playing soccer, Tom being the coach of Kylie's and pregnant with our 4th child.
1 year ago we were in a state of constant fasting and prayer trying to decide if we should take a giant leap of faith and move away from our beloved friends in Texas and move back closer to some of our family in Utah. And our oldest daughter was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.
This year we have moved into a new house and neighborhood. Made lots of new good friends, been able to go to Canada and see Tom's family, been to 3 awesome soccer tournament, been able to see some wonderful friends that we haven't seen for along time, Toms has received a promotion at his job after being there less than a year, I'm back working with scouts, AGAIN and many more fun and memorable things.Today I'm to sore to do anything after going to Aerobics yesterday morning and playing volleyball last night. I seem to have a problem with diving to much for the ball and I'm covered in bruises (or at least it feels that way). I will hopefully have enough energy and soreness leave to play with my kids and attend Enrichment tonight.

Tomorrow I'm watching my nephew, sending 3 kids off to school (Tate is in Speech classes), laundry, the never ending cleaning of my house, taking Haylie to soccer practice and hopefully spending some quality time with my wonderful hubby!

I tag Heather and anybody else who wants to reflect a little on the past 20 years and the wonderful blessings that they have been given.

No comments: