Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gymnastics is a Hit!!!

Kylie has been wanting to try gymnastics for quite awhile now, but it was too expensive in Texas (because I knew Haylie would want to try too), and then we moved and I didn't know where to send her and I didn't take the time to look. Well, summer is here and we decided to sign the girls up for gymnastics during the summer to see if they like it or not. Haylie was not happy with me, she had decided that gymnastics was no fun and that she didn't even want to try it out. Since I went to "Mean Mom School" I made her go. They both smiled and giggled the entire 55 minutes they were there. When it got over they wanted to know when their next class was and they came home, pulled out a cd player, played music, and practiced kart wheels, and head stands while I made lunch. Haylie decided it was okay for her to be wrong once in awhile, and have mom be right (hopefully she will remember that when she is a teenager)!!!

On another note...my grandpa fell a few weeks ago and broke his hip. He had been in the hospital near us at first but he was moved up to Idaho, closer to his home a 1 1/2 weeks ago, so weren't able to visit him as easily. Well we decided to go seem him Sunday after church. It was a beautiful day and we were able to take him outside for a little while. It was nice to see him and I'm so grateful for the wonderful grandpa (Pap) he has been to me. He is such a wonderful man and I love him dearly. So here is a picture for all my family that doesn't live close enough to see him!

5 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Cute pic of Pap! Dixon and I were able to see him last friday and on Monday too. On Friday I thought he looked really really good. On Monday however...He was in the middle of physical therapy and it was hard for me to watch him be in so much pain. Thanks for posting the pic!! P.S. Where are the girls doing gymnastics at? Dixon wants to take them again. Last year he took them at the Sports Academy and LOVED it!!

Laura said...

Sorry to hear that he fell. Glad to see that he is doing well and that he was able to come a bit closer to his home that you all were able to visit with him. I hope that he is up and running in no time. :-)

Michelle said...

Thank you for posting this! Every picture I see makes me so sad that I can't just jump in the car, spend $200 on gas, just to visit him. Next time you see him give him a hug for me.

The O'Briens said...

Glad the girls found somthing they like to do together! Sorry to hear about your grandpa, hope he is better soon.

Anonymous said...

i would love a shot at that lovely fatpussy, nocondom i want her to feel mycum squirt into her