
Haylie on the other hand....she said she didn't like applesauce. She decided it would be funny to put ranch dressing on it (because she loves ranch dressing). We (Tom) made her eat it. She decided it wasn't good with ranch dressing and eventually threw it up.
Kylie is convinced that it is my fault that she can't have a treat because it is some how my fault that she won't eat her meat (which is a very, very small piece). I'm still not sure how I'm the one to blame other than I made up the rule that if she doesn't eat, no treat. Man, I'm a mean mom!
All in all a interesting time at our dinner table this evening!


1 comment:
My kids have been calling me M.O.M. for a long time (Mean Old Mother)! Maybe for your older kids, let them dish up for themselves...they have to make sure that they have something from all the food groups AND they must eat whatever they put on their plate. It seems to have worked for some of my kids; but they still call me M.O.M. sometimes. :)
Post a Comment