Why is it that smoke alarms seem to run low on batteries around 3-4a.m. only? It seems like every time a smoke alarm in our new house has gone off it has been in the middle of the night when we're not awake and then you have to sit under each one and wait and listen for the beep again to see if you can find the right one. At least I've been lucky and they seem to be going off when Tom is home. The only 2 we have left are the ones that we can't reach...how are we going to replace the batteries in them???
Can I say again how glad I am that the boys are now across the hall from me!!! I was up with them 3 times for various reasons and it was so nice to not have to walk up and down the stairs all those times. (And yes that is in addition to the smoke alarm going off, plus the nature calls that us women seem to have).
Well we are off to go see Disney Princess on Ice tonight. It should be a lot of fun hopefully. We were going to go to the zoo tomorrow but weather reports say it is to snow in the Mountains in Salt Lake tomorrow 8-16 inches. I don't think we will be going to the zoo. So if you have any other ideas for us to do in or around Salt Lake let me know.


2 comments:
Great job on the blog and I love the house!! :)
I love the new house. Your family looks great. I'm glad I found your blog.
Post a Comment